Are you a student already looking forward to this year’s LRA Conference? Have you conceptualized a promising paper based on your research? Would you like the opportunity to have your paper published in Literacy Research: Theory, Methods and Practice?
If so, please consider applying for the LRA 2022 Student Outstanding Research Award.
The Student Outstanding Research Award annually honors a student member of LRA in recognition of an outstanding research paper presented at the Annual Conference.
Requirements include the following:
- The author must hold student status.
- Research must be conducted by the student.
- Paper must be written solely by the student or co-authored with students.
- Paper cannot be co-authored or co-presented with a faculty member.
- Paper must have been accepted for presentation at the 2022 Conference.
- Papers representing various forms and genres of research (including conceptual papers)
To be considered, submit your application to Jud Laughter at
email@example.com with “LRA 2022 SORA Application” in the subject by 1 September
For more information, visit https://literacyresearchassociation.org/student-outstanding-